Employment opportunities at Hurley Re, P.C.
Position filled 7/1/2021
Full Time Paralegal
- Training in paralegal work including strong secretarial skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook. Working knowledge of MyCase desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while delivering consistent, quality work product to both attorneys and clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A sense of urgency and ability to deliver high-quality work product under time pressure.
- Ability to work with limited supervision subject to attorney direction and approval, and to seek help when needed.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, form and style, and the ability to compose correspondence and documentation and proofread.
- Familiarity and comfort with the use of online resources and technology to perform essential job functions.
Hurley Re, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political ideology, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume.